The Exciting World of Rabbits

Monday, February 19, 2007

What we did today

So to answer the last question that was left in the comments section: I have no idea if rabbits can swim. I have not had the opportunity to try and swim, so it could be possible. If you build an in ground pool for my family I can be the first one in and see how well I can swim, of course I can only do this under the supervision of someone else who can swim.
Today Bonnie and I just sat under the orange tree that we like so much. The other trees are bare right now so they are not fun to sit under. The weather was nice out, but we have heard that it is going to rain in the next few days. We like to sit outside in light drizzle, just not in a downpour. Well I have to get off the computer right now before my owner finds out I have been using it when she doesn't want me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home