The Exciting World of Rabbits

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Very upset pt. 2

I am one of the owners, and I am very upset with they two of them. They have been using the computer without my permission. I hope that they have not upset many of you, I want you to continue to read about what they are doing during the day, but I don't want you to think they are liars because they steal my computer. They know better than to steal, and they know they can only use the internet when they are being supervised. Please let me know the next time they use the internet with out my permission.

2 Comments:

  • They have upset me greatly! You should really keep a better eye on your rabbits. This is an outrage. What's next...rabbits with podcasts? This is really getting out of hand.

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 8:52 PM  

  • It's ok. I'm fine with it as long as they aren't in any tea cups or anything.

    By Blogger Robert, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home