The Exciting World of Rabbits

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Brat

I am currently being a real brat by not wanting to do what one of the owners wants. I was all cute and nice last week and I felt like changing this week.
Last week I let one of the owners brush my fur and pet me and I looked at her with cute little eyes, and I think she really enjoyed it. But I am upset with her so I am going to act badly. I don't know how it will turn out though, since she is the one who cleans up after me and feeds me. This may backfire, but I will continue with it for a little while. I like to be chased around the yard when it is dark out, but she doesn't so now she is ignoring me. We'll see who breaks first.
~Matilda~

2 Comments:

  • have you ever tried to murder your owners?

    I'm not saying you should, I'm just saying you would be completely free and able to devote as much time as you want to blogging.

    ...just a thought.

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 10:50 PM  

  • Hey Matilda, who do you think the 49ers should choose at #11. Should they trade up into the late 1st??

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home