The Exciting World of Rabbits

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rabbit conversation

This happened at a friends house.
H: So how is your rabbit doing, the one thats dead?
Me: (Skeptical look) Dead.
H: Yeah, mine died also a while ago.

I walked away and though about the bizarre conversation. I figured he was just making sure that my rabbit died, because my dad lies to him all the time. I don't know why he asked though since I told him myself that she died, on the day she died. That was the end of that conversation and other strange ones occurred later.

4 Comments:

  • he/she is probably a robot. I'd watch carefully.

    Maybe he/she is an alien that is trying to abduct rabbits...or um...rabbits that have come back from the dead.

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 6:17 PM  

  • was the conversation with a rabbit?

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 6:20 PM  

  • I don't know why I said he/she...you said it was a he in the post...oh well.

    By Blogger Machiavelli, at 6:32 PM  

  • He is not a robot, and is not a he/she either.

    By Blogger Tiffani-Marie, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home